Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
My husband and I are coming to Oklahoma this summer to go to my niece's wedding. We want to spend a few days before or after in either Dallas or Kansas City. Any thoughts on which would be the better one to visit? Which has more exciting gay life?
1 answers to this question
LOVED IT! What a great hidden spot in downtown KC. Main loves are as follows: 1. balloon light fixtures 2. super awesome/nice/swanky bar staff 3. beautiful bar, clean, no wait a second, immaculate restrooms 4.great DJ… this was by somebody else so do not give me the credit
Newest Dallas Questions
- I am a single male living in Texas. I have a specific fetish that I am trying to organize. I am a safe minded kind of guy who is into sound fantasies and likes to be vocal. At a club, I like to be in a room by myself, using my sleeve to do my thing, and hearing a master/slave couple in the room next to me express their fun. It is like family and a lot of fun - the best part is that there is 0 risk. You don't even have to have someone in your room. I used to do this when I lived out west. If anyone knows someone in Texas who might like to do this, please let me know.
- Hi!! Does Dallas have an affordable gayborhood where a t-girl can live and work while dressed all the time? (Short skirt, heels, etc, I'm naturally femme and I wear this stuff much better than you'd think.) Is the Oak Lawn Avenue area a good place for this? how are the rentals there? I'd REALLY love to find a job in the gay community... I'll sweep floors, anything, so long as it will pay for a 1br or studio apt where I can live en femme 24/7 for a while. Just looking for the right town (there's not much work where I am). Thx so much for whatever you can tell me!
- I'm staying in Dallas Sunday thru Wed, and I'm just wondering where the best places to go at night are. Also, I love meeting new people, so if you know of friendly restaurants, coffee shops, bars, etc let me know. Thanks, looking forward to seeing your city!
- Is there a gay day at six flags this year for Dallas Pride? If so what's the date?
- OK....I have been nominated for BEST DJ here in Dallas. Where on this website can I go to and see the nominations? Thanks; DJ Adam Metts