Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they have to say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
My husband and I are coming to Oklahoma this summer to go to my niece's wedding. We want to spend a few days before or after in either Dallas or Kansas City. Any thoughts on which would be the better one to visit? Which has more exciting gay life?
1 answers to this question
LOVED IT! What a great hidden spot in downtown KC. Main loves are as follows: 1. balloon light fixtures 2. super awesome/nice/swanky bar staff 3. beautiful bar, clean, no wait a second, immaculate restrooms 4.great DJ… this was by somebody else so do not give me the credit
Newest Dallas Questions
- I am a single male living in Texas. I have a specific fetish that I am trying to organize. I am a safe minded kind of guy who is into sound fantasies and likes to be vocal. At a club, I like to be in a room by myself, using my sleeve to do my thing, and hearing a master/slave couple in the room next to me express their fun. It is like family and a lot of fun - the best part is that there is 0 risk. You don't even have to have someone in your room. I used to do this when I lived out west. If anyone knows someone in Texas who might like to do this, please let me know.
- Hi!! Does Dallas have an affordable gayborhood where a t-girl can live and work while dressed all the time? (Short skirt, heels, etc, I'm naturally femme and I wear this stuff much better than you'd think.) Is the Oak Lawn Avenue area a good place for this? how are the rentals there? I'd REALLY love to find a job in the gay community... I'll sweep floors, anything, so long as it will pay for a 1br or studio apt where I can live en femme 24/7 for a while. Just looking for the right town (there's not much work where I am). Thx so much for whatever you can tell me!
- I'm staying in Dallas Sunday thru Wed, and I'm just wondering where the best places to go at night are. Also, I love meeting new people, so if you know of friendly restaurants, coffee shops, bars, etc let me know. Thanks, looking forward to seeing your city!
- Is there a gay day at six flags this year for Dallas Pride? If so what's the date?
- OK....I have been nominated for BEST DJ here in Dallas. Where on this website can I go to and see the nominations? Thanks; DJ Adam Metts