Photo by flygraphix http://www.flickr.com/photos/flygraphix/2877181235/
Dallas has one of the largest gay populations in the US and is home to the LGBT mega-church: The Cathedral of Hope. Gay Dallas is primarily centered around the Oak Lawn neighborhood with bars, restaurants and stores found throughout Cedar Springs Rd and Oak Lawn Avenue. The intersection of Throckmorton and Cedar... More
POPULAR EVENT SEPTEMBER
Sep 25-27, 2015
- Festival: Sunday, Sept. 20, 2015 - 11:00 am to 7:00 pm Reverchon Park (Maple Ave., @ Turtle Creek Blvd.
- Parade: Freedom Parade Sunday, Sept. 20, 2015 - 2:00 pm Cedar Springs Road from Wycliff Avenue to Reverchon Park (Turtle Creek Blvd. @ Maple Ave.)
- Editor's Pick:
Ty Herndon with DJ Roger
Have a galdanged good timeRound-up is a large country & western dance club with 12 bars, named by Instinct Magazine as the "The Best Galdanged Gay Bar in the U.S. of A." If you don't love... More
Come have fun with us the Chulas & Avion Tequila!!!
$3 Ritas all ...
Friday Aug 7, 2015 , 1 person are in
International LeatherSIR, Leatherboy, & Community Bootblack retur...
Wednesday Sep 2, 2015 , 6 people are in
Texas summers may be hot, but not hot enough to stop us from havi...
Thursday Sep 3, 2015 - 6:00pm-9:00pm, 3 people are in
See all Dallas events »
1. Warwick Melrose Hotel, Dallas (12 fans)
2. The Highland Dallas (5 fans)
Luxury hotel with Texas class
3. Daisy Polk Inn (5 fans)
Beautiful B&B in the heart of Gay Dallas
4. W Dallas - Victory (6 fans)
Chic luxury accomodations
5. Belmont Hotel (3 fans)
Swanky Texas style